What We Do
- Our goal is to bring video analysis to youth teams in the same way the junior, college and pro teams have access to video. In order to do that, we’ve designed a remote video analysis program that requires no extra work from team coaches or parents
- All of our video sessions are conducted over Zoom, which minimizes parent’s time at the rink and solves the logistical issue for teams that don’t have designated areas at the rink to review video
- Sessions are taught by current NCAA players who specialize in video analysis. We work with the teams coaches to align on the content and ensure the messaging is consistent with what is being taught during practice and games
- For most sessions we break down the team’s actual game play. Throughout the season, we will also utilitze NHL video examples in order to demonstrate what certain parts of the game “should” look like
West Haven Bantam Major AA
New Hampshire Avalanche 2011 Elite
George Hunkele (Williams) talks through D-Zone coverage, specifically focusing on winger positioning.
Christian Sarlo (Penn State) talks through defensemen gaps and F3 positioning in the offensive zone.
Why Work with Us?
- No additional work required from coaches – Most coaches don’t want to spend many hours each week preparing video and going through it with their teams. We handle all of that for you
- We are experts in both the technology and the concepts – Our team has experience playing hockey at high levels. Additionally, we all have significant training on Zoom, which ensures the technology is a seamless experience
- An additional coaching resource to your team – Throughout the year, you can rely on us to help in implementing your team’s tactical game plan
“Working with The Hockey Path has been a great boost to our team play. The sessions have been informative and tailored specifically to team needs. I would recommend this program to any team looking to gain an edge.”
– Phil Wright, Head Coach, Yale Jr. Bulldogs ’09 AAA